Are you looking for a way to incorporate more color into your home decor? Look no further than turquoise decorations!
Using Turquoise Decorations
The great thing about turquoise is that, no matter what shade you use, it adds a memorable pop of color to any space. Here are a few ways to use turquoise decorations.
- Christmas Decorations. Do you think Christmas decorations can only be red and green? Think again! This year, try adding some turquoise to your Christmas color palette for a unique take on the holiday season. Turquoise adds a wintry feel to your Christmas decorations. The color still looks great with red and green, adding more depth to those colors by providing contrast. Add a few turquoise decorations to your tree, your mantelpiece, or your table, and you’ll be surprised at how great your home looks.
- Walls. Walls may not exactly count as turquoise decorations, but they are a fabulous way to add color to a room. If you’re not willing to commit to a whole turquoise room, try painting just one wall. A turquoise wall is an eye-catching addition to a neutral room. Because turquoise is a calming, relaxing color, you’ll find that any room with a turquoise wall is more inviting and peaceful.
- Furniture. To draw attention to furniture, add some turquoise to it. You can do this either by painting the piece of furniture, or by adding turquoise decorations to it. Even just a turquoise vase on top of a table can really look striking. If you want to paint your furniture turquoise, choose your shade carefully to match the rest of the room. Additionally, be sure to choose the right article of furniture. Turquoise will really draw attention to it, so be sure it is something you like!
- Cushions and fabric. Try adding turquoise decorations to your couches or armchairs with a few brightly-colored cushions or throws. Simply adding turquoise will make it look brand-new. You can also switch out your old, boring curtains for ones featuring turquoise, to brighten up a window. If you find a fabric you like, don’t be afraid to get creative and make your own turquoise decorations.
- Turquoise stone decorations. While most turquoise decorations use the color turquoise, some add a more authentic touch by using actual turquoise stones. If you want to give this a try, look for pieces like statues, mirrors, and centerpieces that use authentic, high-quality turquoise. These turquoise decorations may be a bit pricier than those that simply use the color, but they will make a real statement and last for years.
Do you have any other great ideas for incorporating turquoise into your home? We’d love to hear about them!